Search for answers or browse our knowledge base.
What to expect on the day of installation
0 out of 5 stars
Do you have an upcoming safety barrier installation? Curious to know what needs to be done if you are considering an installation? This video will walk you through what you can expect on the day of installation. While this video walks you through a Pool Fence installation, the same procedures are applied to Safety Nets, Leaf Cover and Winter Cover installations.
A Few Days Before….
- Verify access to water & electricity.
- Make sure there are no other contractors
- Verify that your deck is sealed
- Notify your Guard Gate (if you have one)
The Morning Of….
- Most installers will arrive “rain or shine”
- Isolate pets and children from work area
- Review the layout and Sign the Layout Approval
- Estimated Completion Time will be provided by installation crew
When Job is Complete…
- Payment in Full
- You Must Be Home
- No Tipping Policy
*This checklist outlines All-Safe Pool Fence & Covers in Orange, CA installation standards & requirements. If you are purchasing from a local reseller, they may have a variation of this checklist. Please check with their office for specifics regarding installation checklists.