Should I Invest In A Pool Fence?June 12, 2015
Pools normally provide your friends and family with several hours of relaxation and fun, but they can also be very dangerous for your little ones. That is where removable mesh pool fence is a worthy investment for your home. A pool fence can help keep both you and your family safe around the water so that you can enjoy your beautiful backyard pool without worry.
Due to the convenient access to the swimming pool that removable mesh pool fences provide,they area a very popular choice of many parents when it comes to swimming pool protection. One main advantage of this kind of protection is that you can easily keep young children out of the pool while other teenagers are swimming. Transparency of the removable pool mesh also allows clear view of the pool which is very important for safety. These type of pool fences are totally removable, never needs touch up repainting and are rust proof. The fence has been relied on by guardians and parents for many years to keep their toddlers safe around swimming pools.
Why Do I Need A Swimming Pool Fence?
Drowning takes as little as 5 seconds and is the leading cause of death in children under 5 years of age. A swimming pool fence guards access to your residential swimming pool which helps protect your young kids. A pool fence provides additional protection for any form of water feature that may pose a threat to toddlers. Although there is no substitute for human supervision, this type of pool barrier provides the much needed protection and it is a very responsible choice for your pool.
How Do Mesh Pool Fences Work?
Removable mesh safety fences are manufactured with aircraft grade aluminum and the mesh is extremely strong and virtually untearable. The mesh pool fence sits in holes lined carefully with sleeves. This makes it possible for it to operate under tension, which prevents it from being taken off the ground by a toddler or a young child. A pool fence can be fitted easily to swimming pools with dirt planters and multi-level steps. It does not have to take only straight lies and it can be installed in curved areas as well.
Why Choose A Removable Mesh Pool Fence?
Mesh pool fences include multiple important components that work in harmony to help provide the safest barrier around your residential swimming pool. The posts are designed with composite fiberglass posts, which are very strong and includes a lifetime warranty against breakage.
Advantages Of A Removable Mesh Pool Fence
- A removable mesh pool fence creates a strong barrier between your swimming pool and your house while still allowing view of your swimming pool. And since it is removable, it is easy to set up and
- Mesh swimming pool fences are climb-resistant, unlike other fences.
- A removable mesh pool fence can be rolled up in minutes and stored when the barrier is not needed.
- This type of fencing requires less maintenance than other types of pool fences such as glass, wrought iron, chain, and wood. The fence is made out of mesh material so it is rust resistant and requires minimal upkeep.
- When compared to other type of fences, accessing the pool is much easier.