Pool Safety Fences
Every family is different and so are their specific needs. Take advantage of our custom options to help you create the perfect outdoor environment at home. We use tension-based systems and generally place poles every 36 inches for approximately 15 feet of pool fencing sections to ensure optimal durability. While this is our standard practice, we make sure to get a better understanding of every family’s specific needs and desired layout with our free onsite estimates. After understanding what you and your family are looking for, we can offer custom designs to suit almost any request. Regardless of what customizable options you choose, we make all of our pool safety fences with aircraft grade aluminum and virtually untearable mesh material.
Our Gallery of Fences
Safety and Strength
Easy To Use
Products that are easy to use come second after ones that are safe. We design our pool fencing to be the best of both worlds. Our swimming pool fences are simple for adults to set up and remove. While not in use, the fencing can be tightly rolled up and stored out of sight until the next time it’s needed.
Effectively Customized For You
You have many choices when it comes to installing your pool safety fence. All-Safe offers one of the largest variety of colors and styles available. Customers can also choose from various gate options on their ideal pool safety fence. Most families opt to include a self-closing, self-latching lockable gate to conveniently walk in and out of their swimming area, but we also offer a manual method that uses EZ-Close handles. And with a lifetime warranty on most fencing products, you can rest assured that your investment will last for years to come.
Unique Pool Fences For Unique Families
All-Safe pool safety fences can be made into a truly custom fit for just about any pool. Just a few of the section options available only to All-Safe customers are:
- Corner posts – Specifically engineered to make a turn greater than 45 degrees, our corner posts maintain tension around swimming pool fences without ruining the posts. Most companies use two poles or try to change the layout of fencing to maintain this tension, which can compromise the visual appeal, and in some cases, lead to bent poles.
- Angled raised panels – By building our pool safety fencing to have angled raised panels, children are less likely to climb up and around fencing and risk injury. This design is unique to All-Safe and we created this technology to offer a softer, more attractive look while securing the area better than any company in the industry.
- Rectangular and round terminating post – We have engineered and manufactured two great solutions to common problems with mesh fencing. Our rectangular posts are a perfect fit for when we can’t attach fences to a wall that ends in concrete or pavers, and our round terminating posts are the best solution for fences that end in dirt or grass with nothing to attach to.
- Tangible differences – At All-Safe, we are proud to offer real differences, not extra talking points. We have professionally engineered the best components, strongest poles and best materials to ensure your fence is the safest and most attractive in the neighborhood.
How Does All-Safe Pool Fencing Compare?
- Wrought Iron – Made of iron slats approximately every four inches, iron fences are not considered removable. They require more maintenance when used as swimming pool fences because of rusting.
The slats also make the fence easier for children to climb, which poses a safety concern for many families.
- Chain link – An uncommon material for pool safety, chain link fences are also very climbable for children because of the diamond-shaped holes in the pool fencing. This type of fencing is not removable and customization options are limited.
- Vinyl or wood fence – Depending on the size of the vinyl or wood slats, this fencing will block most or all of the view to your swimming pool area and children may be able to climb over it as well.
- Glass fence – Glass is a beautiful feature, especially for outdoor areas, but they are also very expensive, not removable, hard to keep clean, and are not very versatile for families.
Purchase And Installation
The average cost for a pool safety fence is $1,500 – $2,500, including installation and materials. Prices are determined by how much fencing is needed, height, gates, and the type of surface the fence will be installed upon.
On the day of installation, your All-Safe contractor will confirm your design plans and begin construction of your swimming pool fence. After installation is complete, your contractor will demonstrate how to remove and replace the fence, as well as how to use and maintain any custom features. Most installations are completed within a day, while longer or more complicated structures can take up to two or more days.
Can Pool Fencing Be a DIY Project?
Call a Local Expert Today
After more than 25 years in business, we have nearly perfected our installation and service practices. We have earned an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and 5-star ratings on Yelp, Google+, and Angie’s List.
Choose from among our collection of swimming pool safety fences and add the missing link to you and your family’s outdoor swimming area. No matter your swimming area problem, All-Safe has the perfect solution.
Honest, hardworking people deserve honest service and long-lasting products. We care about the safety of your family and are eager to help you find the perfect safety solution with high-quality products, outstanding service, and peace of mind for you and your loved ones. Contact your local dealer today to get a free onsite estimate and keep your pool safe for your family.