Connect with a Pool Safety Professional
Pool owners have made All-Safe Pool Fence & Covers as their #1 choice for fence around pool Installation and pool fences for over the past 20 years. Our Inground Pool Safety Fence Products are assembled at our manufacturing facilities in Orange County California. Send us an email or give us a call anytime to set up a time to have one of our safety experts meet with you to discuss your options for pool fence installation, answer your questions and provide you with a FREE quote. Call (800)786-8110 or Click below. Read More for fence around pool options.
How To Choose The Right Pool Fence & Pool Fence Company?
Pool fences are mostly about safety. However, there are different types of fences currently available and you can choose an option that not only keeps your children, pets and unwanted people away from the swimming pool, it can also enhance your home’s looks. The choice of the right fencing can contribute in a big way to your outdoor area. But how to choose the right pool fencing and company?
Factors to Consider
Make sure to consider the following factors before you choose your pool fencing or the pool fence company:
- Positions of Pool & Gate – The choice of the pool fencing will depend on your pool’s position and also where you live. For example, swimming pools are usually sheltered from strong winds in areas near the coast and hills. The gate will also be positioned to prevent it from catching the wind.
- Pool Size – If you have a small pool and pool area, choose a pool fence company that offers glazed fence. It will create a sensation of more space while giving clear view.
- Available Space – If you have children, make sure to provide enough space around the pool area for your kids to play
- Style – Consider the swimming pool, garden and your home’s style. You should then choose apool fence company that offers fences that ideally match the style. Look for companies that offer more matching options.
- Local Codes – Make sure to consider your local codes related to pool fencing. Once you have the information, discuss it with the POOL FENCE COMPANY in making the right choice.
Importance of Aesthetics
Safety is without doubt the top reason for getting swimming pool fencing. But you should never sacrifice style, color and looks in any way. Some companies offer all types of pool fences in different types of color options. Make sure to choose the one that ideally matches your homes outdoors.
Black Mesh & Brown Borders
This color combination and material is widely preferred by homeowners for a number of reasons. The mesh gives you higher level of visibility across the fencing. It can blend in with the landscape of the pool area and the netting material allows you to get a clear view. If you have a beach, desert or mountain view, it will not obstruct it when you are in the pool. You can also try many other color combinations.
Gray Borders & Poles
This shade can be a perfect match if you have concrete or natural rock work around the pool area. If you have lots of cement work around the swimming pool, ask your pool fence company to show you samples of grey shades. It can also help create a sensation of more space around your pool.
Beige Borders & Poles
Whether you have a swimming pool with bright or light surroundings, this shade can perfectly blend in. Especially, if you are living in a dry desert area, you should ask the pool fence company to provide options in this shade. You can also use beige to add more warmth to the space. So consider all these factors when choosing the right pool fencing and pool fence company.
Content by Webvisable