Why choose an All-Safe pool safety nets?
All-Safe takes pride in proving that we stand above other pool fence and pool net companies:
- Our installers offer the highest quality service which is why we have an A+ rating with the BBB and 5-star ratings on Google, Angie’s List, and Yelp.
- All-Safe has been installing pool safety equipment for over 25 years. In that time we have never had a reported incident or drowning.
- All-Safe ensures the highest quality pool nets, we only install ASTM compliant materials. Which means each component is tested for safety and certified by an ASTM laboratory.
- We use only the absolute highest quality installation processes, materials, and components.
What makes All-Safe pool safety nets different?
All-Safe is the only company to offer the following on our pool safety nets:
- We only install 5mm netting. Many other companies offer 4mm or 3.5 mm netting. The 5mm net that All-Safe offers has 50% more polyethylene and is 30% stronger. This type of netting offers less flex keeping kids safe.
- All-Safe is the only company that offers 4 colors of pool safety net.
- Our Titan Tool (available in Small and Large) is the most effective way to apply tension to a pool safety net. The Titan tool is easy to use and makes applying tension easy. This tool makes installing or removing a pool safety net simple and easy.
- The Round Loop Tool can be used as an alternative to the Titan tool in some installations. The Round Loop Tool is used to apply tension and fix tension issues. The tool can help prevent lock-off, which is where the shape of the pool will not release tension. Many companies would make you fight to take it off. All our pool safety nets allow for easy removal and installation.
At All-Safe we take pride in delivering tangible differences, not unproven claims, gimmicks, or “talking points”. Our products are engineered to be the best, using the best materials ensuring you only receive the best pool safety net in the industry. We take pride in everything we do and use only the best. Our installers are highly trained and specialized in installation of pool safety nets. Schedule a free quote today to learn why our customers love us.
How do I buy an All-Safe pool safety net?
Buying a pool safety net is simple. Use the form above to find your local pool safety net installer. Your dealer will walk you through the entire process. Helping you decide on the best pool safety device and answering any questions you may have.
What colors of pool safety fence are there?
All-Safe pool safety nets come in multiple colors including tan, dark brown, black, and blue. Your estimator will help you decide on the best color for your pool.
How much does a pool safety net cost?
Each pool safety net is unique requiring different mounting points, configurations and tensioning tools. On average it costs $1,5000 – $2,500 to install a pool safety net on an average pool. For smaller installations such as a spa, the price can be $600-$,1000. This price includes installation and materials and varies depending on size, anchors required, and style of anchor needed.