- The Poolguard Door Alarm will sound in 7 seconds when a child opens the door, and the alarm will continue to sound until an adult comes to the door and resets the alarm.
- Indoor Use
- The alarm will sound in 7 seconds even if a child goes through the door and closes it behind them.
- The door alarm is always on and will automatically reset under all conditions.
- The poolguard Door Alarm is equipped with an adult pass through feature that will allow adults to go through the door without the alarm sounding.
- Optional screen door kits can be purchased for the alarm. This kit allows you to get air through your screen door without the alarm sounding.
- The Poolguard Door Alarm uses one 9-volt battery, (not included) with a battery life of approximately 1 year.
- The alarm is equipped with a low battery indicator that will audibly alert you when your battery is getting low.
- This door alarm is UL listed under UL 2017 for water hazard entrance alarm equipment.