Removable mesh swimming pool fences, when properly installed, create a safe barrier to your swimming pool. Our peg pole fencing is offered for do-it-yourself installation.
- Each pre-assembled section is 4 feet high, 15 feet long and contains 6 reinforced aluminum poles with pole caps
- Pole Spacing is 36″
- Each pole features a 1/2″ stainless steel peg
- A 5/8″ hole will need to be drilled for each peg pole
- Includes(6) deck sleeves, (6) deck plugs, (1) section latch
- Preferred installation method for any pool fence is always a Core Drill with a Wet Core Bit.
- A Hammer Drill can be used for installation. Use extra caution with a hammer drill as it does come with a higher risk of accidental cracking or chipping of your deck.
- Sections can be cut down to shorter lengths if needed.
- Optional self-closing, self-latching & lockable gates are available (adds 3 feet with installed).
- Parts needed for Gate Installation:1 gate frame, 2 gate posts and 1 gate latch & hinge kit
- Additional accessories and parts are also available for purchase.
Determining What You Need:
Determine the length of fence you need and divide the length needed by our section length of 15 feet, rounding up.
Ex: 63 feet of fence is required. 63 feet divided by 15 feet = 4.2 sections of fencing
We do not offer partial sections so you must round up.
5 sections in total are needed for a 63 foot installation.
During installation, that 5th section of material would need to be trimmed to the desired length needed since the full 15 feet is not required.
This product does not come with installation support or instructions. All-Safe always recommends using a experienced professional for installation of a safety barrier.