A removable mesh pool safety fence is a popular choice to secure your swimming pool, and help guard against accidental drowning.
- Each pre-assembled section is 4 feet high, 15 feet long and contains 6 aluminum tri-core poles with pole caps
- Poles spacing is 36″
- 1 inch poles with “Y-Beam” reinforcement
- 1-1/8 inch hole will need to be drilled for each pole
- Sections can be cut down to shorter lengths if needed
- Includes (6) 1-1/8 inch deck sleeves, (6) 1-1/8 inch deck plugs and (1) section latch
- Preferred installation method for any pool fence is always a Core Drill with a Wet Core Bit.
- A Hammer Drill can be used for installation. Use extra caution with a hammer drill as it can come with a higher risk of accidental cracking or chipping of your deck.
- Optional self-closing, self-latching & lockable gate is available (adds 3 feet when installed)
- Additional accessories and parts may also be available for purchase
Determining What You Need:
Determine the length of fence you need and divide the length needed by our section length of 15 feet, rounding up.
Ex: 63 feet of fence is required. 63 feet divided by 15 feet = 4.2 sections of fencing
We do not offer partial sections so you must round up.
5 sections in total are needed for a 63 foot installation.
During installation, that 5th section of material would need to be trimmed to the desired length needed since the full 15 feet is not required.
This product does not come with installation support or instructions. All-Safe always recommends using a experienced professional for installation of a safety barrier.