How to Find a Pool Fence Company in Los AngelesFebruary 25, 2018
The Greater Los Angeles Area is serviced “factory direct” by the All-Safe Pool Safety Products facility located in Orange. We are licensed, bonded and insured and all of our safety experts and installation technicians are employees of All-Safe. All-Safe has been the #1 choice in pool safety products for over 20 years. Here are some reasons why:
- Licensed, bonded and insured
- Factory direct pricing and installation
- 24/7 live voice
- Free in-home estimate appointment from All-Safe employee
- Uniformed installation crews
- Service calls on request
- A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau
Your pool safety solution begins when you contact All-Safe Pool Fence Los Angeles. You can send us an email or give us a call anytime. Your call will be answered 24 hours a day / 7 days a week. We will arrange for one of our safety experts to meet with you at your pool site to discuss your options, answer your questions and provide you with a FREE quote.
When you decide which safety solution is best suited to your needs, we’ll help you choose a date and schedule an installation. Your installation will be done by our uniformed, skilled, factory technicians and you’ll be getting the benefit of factory direct pricing.
Once your job has been completed, you will be given a demonstration on the use and care of your product and any questions you have will be answered. In the event that you want to make a change or require service on your product in the future, we have technicians readily available to serve you.
All-Safe’s mission is to provide you with the safest product, the best service and the greatest value. We thrive on customer referrals and our team of safety experts provides thousands of safety solutions for pool owners in the greater Los Angeles area each year.
At All-Safe … we save lives…we have your safety solution!
6 Considerations when Hiring a Los Angeles Pool Fence Professional
The professionals you depend on to provide critical layers of protection between your child and your pool are as important as your decision about which types of safety barriers are right for you.
1. Use a company that specializes in pool safety and offers a variety of safety products rather than offering just one particular type of barrier. They will be the least biased and the best equipped to meet the specific needs of your family. You’ll want a company that is experienced in solving virtually every kind of safety situation to assist you with your decision. The choice that’s right for you may be a customized removable pool fence, a safety net, a safety cover or a combination of these. Let the pool safety experts help you decide.
2. Be confident that products are designed, manufactured and tested to meet the highest industry standards. Confirm that the manufacturer is based in the United States has had its products tested by a third party test lab. They must meet ASTM standards as well as comply with safety codes and regulations that may apply to state or local jurisdictions.
3. Utilize local contractors that are licensed, bonded, insured and have a proven, long term track record of safety and customer satisfaction. Use contractors whose installations are performed by skilled, factory trained technicians who have convenient access to materials and company support.
4. Confirm that your products are backed by a solid manufacturer’s warranty and that customer service and replacement parts will be available if needed. Years of pool enjoyment and peace of mind can be assured with with a manufacturer that has been in business for decades and stands behind it’s products.
5. Price comparison is often used as a deciding factor. Companies should provide you with a free, no obligation quote. Let competitors know if you’ve gotten a lower quote and give them a chance to compare the the differences. Some contractors offer a best value guarantee.
6. Rely on reputation. Read online reviews and consumer testimonials. Get recommendations from existing customers, other pool owners or pool industry professionals such as pool builders, and service technicians. Check the Better Business Bureau ratings and give credit to awards and recognitions. Find a company whose business is based on customer safety and satisfaction.
Choosing the right product and company takes time, but the safety of your child along with a hassle-free experience are well worth the effort.Click here to get a quote for your pool fence today!