Poolguard Pool Alarms are designed to detect water intrusions of 18 pounds or more
- Good Housekeeping recommended
- In-house remote alarm and poolside alarm
- Easy to install and use
- Most reliable, advanced, and affordable alarm available
- 3 year manufacturer warranty
- ASTM certified to F2208 for pool alarms
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Poolguard Inground Pool Alarms are designed to detect water intrusions similar to a one year old child weighing 18 pounds and up.
- Poolguard Inground Pool Alarm, once installed in the pool, cannot be de-activated; it is always in the alarm-ready mode.
- Tamper Proof: Alarm will sound when removed from the pool.
- Sleep Mode: when you would like to use your pool, simply remove the alarm from the pool and put it into sleep mode.
- Automatic Wake-Up: The Poolguard Inground Pool Alarm will automatically wake up and run a system test when installed into the pool.
- The Poolguard Inground Pool Alarm comes with an in-house remote receiver that has a range up to 200 ft., and comes with a 12 volt power supply. The Poolguard poolside alarm works on a 9-volt battery (not included); with a battery life of approximately one year.
- Audible low battery indicator on the poolside alarm and is also indicated by the in house remote receiver.
- New sensing technology provides less chance of false alarms due to wind, rain or small objects such as sticks or toys entering the water.
- Works with a pool up to 20′ x 40′ (800 sq.ft.). Larger pools require two systems for proper coverage. When using two systems, they can be connected to just one in-house receiver, if desired, for ease of use. Separated Pools & Spas require a minimum of one unit for each body of water.
- Poolguard Inground Pool Alarms can be used with solar blankets.
- The Poolguard Alarm can be used in salt water pools.