Pool Fence Installation
Pool fence installation takes a lot of expertise, patience, and care to do right. The average pool safety fence installation technician for All-Safe products has many years of experience. You can trust these local professionals to arrive on time and treat your pool area with the same care and professionalism we would expect in our own homes.We advocate for high installation standards and so does your local independent dealer. Read on for more information about our installation process, and when you’re ready, contact a local expert for a free consultation and on-site estimate to determine the most effective safety solution for your family.
What is Involved in the Pool Fence Installation Process?
- The first step involves laying out the design by marking the locations where the fence posts will be precisely positioned.
- The technician then drills holes at the designated points. Specialized drills are used to minimize the risk of damage to your pool deck area.
- Plastic sleeves are inserted into the new holes to provide a fit that is tight enough for the pool fence posts.
- The posts and mesh are set up and corresponding latches fitted.
- Lastly, a self-closing gate is put in place. You may also request for the local pool safety fence installation company to install a gate that suits your preferences.
How Long is the Pool Fence Installation Process?
If you hire a company to install All-Safe products, you can expect highly competent technicians who will likely complete the job in just a few hours.
The size and shape of your pool, as well as elevation changes or water features, can extend the time it takes to properly install your pool safety fence. Rectangular pools are relatively straightforward and quick to install fences for, while oblong-shaped pools may take longer. In rare cases, complicated adjustments may be required that can push the job to two days.
How to Choose a Pool Fence Installation Company
Hiring the right company is essential to getting the most safety and aesthetic value out of your new safety fence. Here are a few tips for choosing the right firm:
- Always hire a pool fence company that has a high standing in the industry. For instance, All-Safe is a renowned pool fence company with an established network of clients in California and across the U.S.
- Look carefully for customer reviews and testimonials. Sites like Yelp and Angie’s list are good indicators of whether past customers are satisfied.
- Lastly, the pool fence company should have staff who are well-versed in pool fence installation.
Where to Start
The best place to begin is by reaching out to a professional for an on-site consultation and estimate. This local expert can help you determine the best safety solution for your home and provide trusted expert advice for your pool fence installation. Contact a local dealer today.