Connect with a Pool Safety Professional
Your Pool Fence New York Company
All-Safe Pool Safety Products headquarters are located in Orange, California. Over more than 20 years, All-Safe has been the #1 choice in pool safety products.
Your pool safety solution begins when you contact All-Safe Pool Fence New York. We are available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week so that you can send us an email or give us a call anytime. We will arrange for one of our installation technicians to meet with you at your pool site to discuss your options, answer your questions and provide you with a FREE quote.
When you decide which safety solution is best suited to your needs, we’ll work with your availability to schedule your pool fence installation. All-Safe’s mission is to provide you with the safest products for your swimming pool, the best service and the greatest value. We thrive on customer referrals and our team of safety experts provides thousands of safety solutions for pool owners in the greater New York area each year.
At All-Safe we save lives and we have your pool safety fence solution!
6 Things To Look For When Hiring A Pool Fence Professional In New York
The pool fence professionals you depend on to provide critical layers of protection between your child and your pool are as important as your decision about which types of pool safety barriers are appropriate for your home. Here are 6 things we recommend that you look for when you are shopping for a pool fence:
1. Use a company that specializes in pool safety and offers a variety of safety products rather than offering just one particular type of barrier. They will be the least biased and the best equipped to meet the specific needs of your family. You’ll want a company that is experienced in solving virtually every kind of safety situation to assist you with your decision. The choice that’s right for you may be a customized removable pool fence, a safety net, a safety cover or a combination of these. Let the pool safety experts help you decide.
2. Be confident that products are designed, manufactured and tested to meet the highest industry standards. Confirm that the manufacturer is based in the United States has had its products tested by a third party test lab. They must meet ASTM standards as well as comply with safety codes and regulations that may apply to state or local jurisdictions.
3. Utilize local contractors that are licensed, bonded, insured and have a proven, long term track record of safety and customer satisfaction. Use contractors whose installations are performed by skilled, factory trained technicians who have convenient access to materials and company support.
4. Confirm that your products are backed by a solid manufacturer’s warranty and that customer service and replacement parts will be available if needed. Years of pool enjoyment and peace of mind can be assured with with a manufacturer that has been in business for decades and stands behind it’s products.
5. Price comparison is often used as a deciding factor. Companies should provide you with a free, no obligation quote. Let competitors know if you’ve gotten a lower quote and give them a chance to compare the the differences. Some contractors offer a best value guarantee.
6. Research the company’s reputation. Read online reviews and consumer testimonials such as Yelp and Angie’s List. Get recommendations from existing customers, other pool owners or pool industry professionals such as pool builders, and service technicians. Check the Better Business Bureau ratings and give credit to awards and recognitions. Find a company whose business is based on customer safety and satisfaction.
Choosing the right product and pool fence company in New York takes time, but the safety of your child along with a hassle-free experience are well worth the effort.
Here is an actual customer testimonial from an All-Safe pool fence customer:
These guys did an amazing job! The quote process was quick and the installation was wonderful. Joaquin showed up on time, marked out where the fence was to go, had a suggestion for an area I was concerned about and was done very quickly with everything cleaned up extremely well. The fence looks great! – Lynne R.
Our professional pool fence installers are dedicated to taking care of your pool fencing needs in the greater New York area and surrounding cities of Buffalo, Rochester, Yonkers, Syracuse, and Albany.Click here to get a quote for your pool fence today!