What To Expect On The Day Of A Pool Fence Installation
Pool fence installation requires painstaking care to avoid damaging your patio or having a final product that fails to satisfy your needs. To guarantee quality workmanship from a pool fence installer, you need to bear a few aspects in mind. Moreover, understanding the pool fence installation process would keep you informed regarding some of the expectations to have as a pool owner. Here are the highlights that are involved in the pool fence installation process:
What to expect on the day of a pool fence installation?
You need to consult with your pool fence installer and inform them of the layout you desire and thereafter make the necessary approval regarding the final layout. The installer will then go ahead and drill holes around the pool area or on designated spots and insert sleeves to hold the posts in place. The technician then sets up the mesh on the individual sections and customizes the fence based on your preferences. Upon completion, the installer would guide you through the pool fence set up and replacement process, and the adjustments you can make on the gate.
What is involved in the pool fence installation process?
The pool fence installation process involves a few steps as depicted below:
- The initial stage involves laying out the design by marking the locations where the fence posts would be precisely positioned.
- Then, the technician drills holes where the markings had been made using specialized drills. It’s important to note that using the right drill would preserve your patio area.
- Once the holes are in place, plastic sleeves are inserted into them to provide a fit that is tight enough for the pool fence posts. Thereafter, the posts and mesh are set up and corresponding latches fitted.
- Lastly, a self-closing gate is put in place. You may also request the pool fence installation company to install a gate that suits your preferences.
How should you choose a pool fence installation company?
Hiring the right firm will impact on the final product in terms of functionality as a safety addition and in enhancing your pools aesthetic value. The following tips will guide you in choosing the right firm:
- Always hire a pool fence company that has a high standing in the industry. For instance, All-Safe is a renowned pool fence company with an established network of clients in California and across the U.S. Such customers can often recommend the firm’s services to their friends. When a customer can confide in a firm to the point of recommending it to others, it attests to the firm’s reliability.
- Additionally, customer reviews on forums such as Yelp can also point you in the right direction. When a firm has a good customer rating, it indicates that customers value its services and products. Consequently, you can have the confidence that by hiring such a pool fence company, you would be guaranteed of serviceability.
- Lastly, the pool fence company should have staffers who are well-versed in pool fence installation.
How long is the pool fence installation process?
Considering that you hired a firm whose technicians are highly competent, the installation process would only take a few hours. Further, the size and shape of the pool determines how long it would take to take to install the fence. Rectangular pools are straightforward, meaning the installation process would take less time than say an oblong shaped pool. The latter would require some technical adjustments to provide the best fit for the pool fence, which may take slightly longer than other pool shapes. As such, the installation process should be a one-day affair, unless it requires some complicated adjustments that could push the job to 2 days.
Once the installation is complete, you can rest in the assurance that the pool area would be secure for your kids and that the pool fence would be an ideal complementary addition to your pool.